The VHS 40 vacuum cleaner series sets a new standard for design and feature level of the Nilfisk wet & dry vacuum portfolio. With innovative filtration system, improved performance and robust design, this range represents a superior solution for professional customers looking for a safe and reliable machine. VHS 40 comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and several other user benefits - designed to meet the tough requirements within manufacturing and building and construction industries.
VHS 40 offers a remarkable productivity thanks to the semi-automatic Push&Clean™ or automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean™. The InfiniClean™ system ensures continuously cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level. The downtime is reduced significantly, as the container can be filled up without filter maintenance – even in the most demanding fine dust applications. Also the washable PFTE long-life filter minimizes maintenance and reduces the overall service cost.
Easy handling and user-friendliness - also when it comes to transportation from one working site to another - are other valuable features for the VHS 40 vacuum cleaner. All models offer flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories, so everything you need is at hand.
- InfiniClean™ - Automatic filter cleaning system with minimized performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean™ - Semi-automatic filter cleaning system.
- Dust class L certification
- Unique dual filter solution available with HEPA filtration.
- Robust container with steel castors and bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag