· Film Laminate Metal Layered 0.0035” (3.5 mil) Thick Bag
Designed for electrostatic discharge (ESD) shielding protection. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
· <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for static shielding per ANSI/ESD S541, and EIA 541.
· >20lb Puncture Strength Average per FTMS 101C/4046
Provides physical protection for contents.
· Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rtt <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface.
· Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
· Lead-free RoHS compliant
Made in the United States of America